Our 48" wide mat is available in a couple of convenient sizes. For larger doorways these are a perfect addition.
Bandi Coastal IPE doormats are constructed out of the prestigious hardwood that is considered one of the world’s best and longest lasting woods. Because we use superior materials, Bandi Coastal doormats will still be at your doorway years after lower quality alternatives have degraded or rotted, rendering them unusable or just plain ugly. Our mats have a great lifetime value, not to mention next to no maintenance. While other woods need constant sealing or painting, Ipe doesn’t need this attention to maintain its longevity. The slat design allows for dirt, mud, sand, and snow to be cleaned off shoes and falls through the cracks leaving a clean surface. This is much more effective than traditional mats that "smear" the dirt and mud on top. Our doormats are safe because the Ipe is naturally non-slip (meets ADA standards) as well as the weight of the mat keeps it in place and won’t blow around in the wind.
From material selection to construction, our design is simple yet made to last and be superior.
We will ship your mat directly to your doorstep. It will be ready for you to pull out of the box, unpack it, and install it directly into place. Easy and quick!
- Reddish-brown color
- Rot, Splinter and Warp resistant
- Termite Resistant
- Slip Resistant
- Extreme Durability
- Corrosion and mildew resistant
- Edges of the wood are slightly rounded so no sharp edges and makes it comfortable on bare feet
- ½” slat spacing allows for debris to fall through
- Low maintenance
- Stays cooler than concrete in the sun
- No nails or screws to rust, get hot, or pop out causing injury
- Roll-a-Walk design allows for instant installation and easy storage
- Can leave as a permanent application or take it up and move it
Ships within 1-2 business days.
- Pex (spacers)
- Nylon connecting rope
- Spacing between slats is 0.5"
- 0.75” thickness
- Size specifications are approximate
*WE DO NOT RECOMMEND IPE DOORMATS TO BE USED INDOORS, as product could bleed initially*