Our smallest, most compact shower mat.
Bandi Coastal IPE shower mats are constructed out of the prestigious hardwood that is considered one of the world’s best and longest lasting woods. Because we use superior materials, Bandi Coastal shower mats will stand the test of time for years after lower quality alternatives have degraded or rotted, rendering them unusable or just plain ugly in your shower. Our mats have a great lifetime value, not to mention next to no maintenance. The slat design allows for dirt, mud, and sand to fall through the cracks leaving a clean surface and clean bare feet. Our shower mats are safe because the Ipe is naturally non-slip (meets ADA standards) which is absolutely necessary in a shower mat. While some mats slide around leaving unsure footing, the Ipe mat stays in place.
From material selection to construction, our design is simple yet made to last and be superior.
We will ship your mat directly to your doorstep. It will be ready for you to pull out of the box, unpack it, and install into the shower. Easy and quick!
- Reddish-brown color
- Rot, Splinter and Warp resistant
- Termite Resistant
- Slip Resistant
- Extreme Durability
- Corrosion and mildew resistant
- Edges of the wood are slightly rounded so no sharp edges and makes it comfortable on bare feet
- ½” slat spacing allows for debris to fall through
- Low maintenance
- Stays cooler than concrete in the sun
- No nails or screws to rust, get hot, or pop out causing injury
- Roll-a-Walk design allows for instant installation and easy storage
- Can leave as a permanent application or take it up and move it
Ships within 1-2 business days.
- Pex (spacers)
- Nylon connecting rope
- Spacing between slats is 0.5"
- 0.75” thickness
- Size specifications are approximate
*WE DO NOT RECOMMEND IPE MATS TO BE USED INDOORS, as product could bleed initially*